LinkEcu – G4X StormX
Advanced tuning features at an affordable price:
The LinkEcu – G4X StormX ECU is the latest version of our trusty, mid-sized ECU. With eight injector and eight ignition drives, it allows sequential injection and direct spark on engines with up to eight cylinders or four rotors.
It has proven that the StormX has expanded data logging and is more responsive with a higher bandwidth than its G4+ Storm predecessor. G4X features 512 megabytes of logging at 32bit using up to 250 channels, each limited to up to 1kHz per channel (by the Operating System), with a maximum of 100 kSamples/sec.
– 8 x Digital inputs
– 3 x Temperature inputs
– 8 x Analog inputs
– 2 x Trigger Inputs
– 2 x Knock Inputs
– 8 x Injection drives
– 8 x Ignition drivers
– 8 x Auxiliary outputs^
– +5V Sensor power supply
– +8V Sensor power supply
^unused fuel and ignition drives can be used as additional Aux outputs
– 1 x CAN bus
– 1 x USB tuning connection
– Upgraded communications chip (at least 8 x faster than G4+ V2)
– Advanced features not found on the smaller Link ECUs (AtomX and MonsoonX):
– Built in trigger oscilloscope.
– Onboard Knock Control ? support for two knock sensors wired directly to the ECU. No external amplifier required.
– Boost control can be open or closed loop with up to three switchable tables.
– Idle valve solenoid or stepper motor control.
– Rotary oil metering pump control.
– Most Motorsport features including full gear shift control, antilag and launch control
Contact Us for further Information by filling out this FORM
Be sure to follow our Instagram page for new offers and the latest products @Partspluguk